Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow...

Many of us get our agile information from many sources. InfoQ tops most of our lists, conferences and specific blogs have their followings, and specific groups have their own blogs or websites. I tend to uncover lots of odd nuggets by setting RSS keyword scrapes on Wordpress.

Today I learned about a whole new area I've been out of touch with.... email groups in Yahoo. Historically I've avoided Yahoo groups because my Yahoo experiences have been problematic, but I also didn't know what I was missing.

If you are like me, you want to see this. Mark Levison invested some time for our benefit to document the best Yahoo group agile lists out there including a description of each. It's like I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Hopefully this will help you as much as it might help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment